Dangerous Goods Licence Courses, Newcastle, Port Stephens, Sydney, Central Coast & NSW
Course: Dangerous Goods Licence
Qualifications: TLILIC001 Preparation And Transport Of Dangerous Goods By Road
Who Is This Course Designed For:
This course is for anybody who wishes to transport dangerous goods in the following cases:
- in a receptacle with a capacity of more than 500 litres
- if there is more than 500kgs in a single receptacle
- in the case of intermediate bulk containers (IBC’s) where the total capacity of all IBC’s is more than 3000 ltrs or where any IBC is filled or emptied while on the vehicle
- anything in tanker form is bulk and naturally requires a licence
Course Duration: 2 days
Cost: $395 + $57 licensing fee with NSW EPA
- complete training course provided by Chris Shilling Transport Training an approved training provider
- be medically fit, complete required medical fitness form(see below EPA link)
- have a satisfactory driving history(must have your RMS driving history which must have been issued within the last 6 months) must be certified copy by RMS
- provide identification, 2 passport photos and photocopy of driving licence (front and back)
- send completed application form and pay application fee (currently $57) (to either EPA postal address on forms or scan(quicker turn around) directly to EPA email address on form)
EPA Link: www.epa.nsw.gov.au
Dangerous Goods Licence course is available Newcastle, Port Stephens, Sydney, North Coast and Brisbane(Brisbane/QLD have slightly different requirements please call 0434 366 758 to enquire).
Onsite courses available. Please enquire (conditions apply).
Full Dangerous Goods Licence costs $395.00 + $57.00 licensing fee with NSW EPA.